By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Medical Transportation Mavericks’ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Medical Transportation Mavericks’ web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Medical Transportation Mavericks at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your posChapter whether in electronic or printed format.
- Business illustrations by Storyset. Business illustrations on this website were provided by Storyset and Storyset is the owner of these illustrations.
- The materials on Medical Transportation Mavericks’ web site are provided “as is”. Medical Transportation Mavericks makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Medical Transportation Mavericks does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Medical Transportation Mavericks or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Medical Transportation Mavericks’ Internet site, even if Medical Transportation Mavericks or a Medical Transportation Mavericks authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Medical Transportation Mavericks’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Medical Transportation Mavericks does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Medical Transportation Mavericks may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Medical Transportation Mavericks does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Medical Transportation Mavericks has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Medical Transportation Mavericks of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. No Professional Advice
The information contained in or made available through Medical Transportation Mavericks cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical, psychological, or legal matters. Neither we nor our partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your use of Medical Transportation Mavericks, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
9. Confidentiality and Non-Compete
Users of Medical Transportation Mavericks hereby understand that the tools, processes, strategies, materials and information presented on Medical Transportation Mavericks are copyrighted and proprietary, so users agrees not to record, duplicate, distribute, teach or train from our information in any manner whatsoever without our express written permission. Any unauthorized use or distribution of Medical Transportation Mavericks’ proprietary concepts, materials, and intellectual property by you or your representatives is prohibited and Promoter will pursue legal action and full damages if these terms are violated in order to protect its rights.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Medical Transportation Mavericks’ web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.